Will Be Far-Reaching
Each steady footsteps
Do everything we can
- 07.07.2016PROCUREMENT OF EQUIPMENT FOR GHANA PROJECT
- 06.01.2016EPA SCOPING REPORT COMPLETED
05.11.2016Contractor Appointed To Source Equipment For Ghana Project
- 03.15.2016Official list on 21 March 2016
- 10.16.2015Company has been discussed with Australian Securities Exchange Limited (ASX)..
- 07.31.2015Initiation of IPO..
- 07.18.2015Lodgement of Lisiting documents
- 02.12.2015The Company has commenced the IPO process
- 01.20.2015Soon Mining Limited in Australia is set to acquire 100% of the Soon Mining Company Limited in Ghana.
- 07.17.2014The 2014 Updated of JORC report has been done
- 03.30.2014JORC compliance
- 02.28.2014Prospecting licence
Soon Mining's management is headed by a leadership with many years of professional and technical experiences in gold mining with extensive knowledge of the environment of Ghana. Soon Mining obtained the Kwahu Praso gold concession, located in the world class gold bearing veins, the Ashanti gold belt. With the best endeavor of mining department, Soon Mining accomplished the exploration report which successfully led to obtaining the mining lease and completed several JORC reports with its estimated mineral resources of 152,000 ounces.
With various mineral resources remaining to be discovered, Soon Mining has planned the mining program for next 2 years and the Company will commence exploration program for lode gold and complete the necessary works for JORC report. With the financial department planning and implementation, currently, Soon Mining has initiated the IPO listing in Australia and it is expected to commence gold mining in the first half year of 2016.
The results proved Soon Mining Ghana's operation stands on conclusive direction with effective and efficient execution. It is forecasted following the IPO in Australia, Soon Mining Ghana will have an enhanced implementation on its strategic concepts, and commencement of mining operation and JORC report for lode gold simultaneously to bring out the full potential of the benefits for all investors.